Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Cognitive Script. (your's truly)
1. Me: So if I need help, you mean all I do is push this little dinky plastic button?
2. Tim, head of security "Yes BUT only IF it is an emergency"
3. Me "Okay, and what happens then"...impish grin
4. Tim, "DO NOT push this button Dawn! If you do, in less than 10 minutes there will be TSA, Security and the 3 Sheriff cars barreling in that door" and he points next to me.
5. Me... "really!? Cool, wait...10 minutes? Hell by that time I'll have it under control or be dead." Reality, whew sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. This was a real conversation between the head of security and myself at work.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen http://www.bookwormkitchen.com/
Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com