Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Minette of Southern Belle Charm.
1. Duke is thinking, "No mom, I'm not moving and you can't make me."
2. Mom/Minette says, "Duke, come on, I don't have time for this!"
3. Drag me, I'm not walking another step. (Duke can be so dramatic!)
4. DUKE! Really, I don't have time, you're going to make me late for work!!
5. sighing out loud, he lifts his head, plops back down and says "do I look like I care?"
**side note, I love this dog! He is my dumplin' , my buddy! I have never been fond of pugs but the first time I met him, I fell in love. He is such a character! LOVES belly rubs and is spoiled!**
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen http://www.bookwormkitchen.com/