Funny Friday, June 2017
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
1. Karen looking out the kitchen window... "IS that a turkey?"
2. Karen's husband "HEY honey, did you order a turkey for Sunday dinner?"
3. Karen, "No why?" Husband "well one just arrived"
4. Karen "oh, put it on the counter, I'll be right in the kitchen"
5. Husband "well I would but he's not dressed yet!" LOL
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen http://www.bookwormkitchen.com/