Friday, December 28, 2018

JUMP - FF Dec 2018

The last Funny Friday post of 2018, hard to believe another year has come and gone but it's true. I hope you enjoy this post and will return each Friday for a new and exciting writing challenge.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday
of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants
submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture.
Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up
with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg


Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Jules of The Bergham Chronicles.
1. Oh Listen Whit! Mommy's favorite song "JUMP"


2. What mommy? Jump? Okay!


3. Did I jump high? 12 feet?


4. Watch me! I can see my butt when I jump!


5. Frog? Nope. Kangaroo? Nope. Hyper child? Nope. Just me having fun.


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham Chronicles                       http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/
Baking In A Tornado             https://www.BakingInATornado.com

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, love the 4th one.
    Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Any inappropriate messages or comments will be deleted.