Welcome everyone! Another edition of Funny Friday where my friends and I use the same photo but each write 5 captions. Be sure to visit each one and see how differently our minds and interpretations work.
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Minette of Southern Belle Charm.
1. Okay Min, why the hell did you drag me out of the house?
2. Mike, I need a photo for Funny Friday! Now sit still while I line up the frame.
3. Okay, and WHY did you drag my buddy out here?
4. Because I thought it would be funny.
5. Why? Oh never mind, you're a woman and I never guess it right anyway. Do I have to smile?
I love Miracle Mike! He is my wonderful friend Minette's husband and walking miracle. His buddy in the chair normally sits in his man cave. Mike is a trooper, a survivor and great guy!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen http://www.bookwormkitchen.com/
Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com